Welcome to the Snowmobiling on Moosehead Page !!
Click to add text, images, and other content
Explore and enjoy the hidden Jewel of the Northeast; the Moosehead Lake region when you rent your new snowmobile from Northwoods Outfitters in Greenville! The Moosehead Lake region has some of the best trails and most beautiful views and vistas in all of New England. Our trail system is immense and with over 12,000 miles of groomed snowmobile trails in Maine alone! The Moosehead Lake region is located in the heart of the snow belt of the Maine Mountains and receives over 100 inches of new snow per year. Snowmobile Maine at its finest. \
The Moose Mountain Inn is a small, locally owned Motor Inn near Moosehead Lake and surrounded by over 15,000 acres of protected Maine Public Lands. We are a value priced Inn located in a quiet setting of trees, mountains and wildlife on the side of Little Moose Mountain. Our convenient location affords our guests easy access to all that the Moosehead Lake Region has to offer. For your stay you will find your room is impeccably clean, and all of the amenities one would expect during your vacation or a business trip are included at no extra charge. So give us a try and see why so many of our guests return again and again!
- Maine snowmobile rentals and explore our vast trail system
- Ski/snowboard at Squaw Mountain Ski Resort
- Join our guided Moose Watching Safari Tour
- Hike Maine Mountains Over 40 scenic area hikes
- Maine FishingNearby Lakes, Rivers, Ponds, and Streams
- Ice fishing on Moosehead Lake
- Maine Dog Sledding Trips - Mush your own Dog Sled
- Shop & eat in the quaint village of downtown Greenville
- Maine Moose Safaris, Maine Wildlife Tours, and Photography Trips
- Exciting Maine ATV Tours & Rentals
- Or just relax in the solitude of the Maine’s wilderness . . .
1-800-792-1858 314 Rockwood Rd. · Greenville, ME 04441 http://www.moosemountaininn.com/www.moosemountaininn.com
You'll find the best of Maine and lots of down-home hospitality at Historic Pittston Farm, nestled in the North Maine Woods where the south and north branches of Penobscot River come together and wrap into beautiful Seboomook Lake.Lodging and Camping
Stay in our homey lodge, cabins or newly renovated carriage house or bring your gear and camp out under the stars. Take a walk through our 20-acre spruce grove, a true nature walk through the forest. Visit our historic blacksmith shop and logging museum. Picnic by the lake or take in the view from our scenic knoll. Watch deer feeding in our front field while dining on our glassed-in front porch. YourProprietors/Owners: Bob and Jen (Jennyo) Mills Historic Pittston Farm - 53 Pittston Farm Road
Pittston Academy Grant Twp., ME 04478 207.280.0000 http://www.pittstonfarm.com/